Quite often, we’re asked the same questions from different customers. In an effort to provide you with the most current information to popular questions we’ve published the most common questions with answers below. You can view these sections by catagory and click the links to view the answers. As always, we welcome your questions by email if you can’t find the answers here. (email to email@example.com)
1) I’m so excited to get my monthly invoice. When should I expect to receive it and what will be on it?
2) Wow! My first invoice is higher than I expected. I’m sure it’s accurate and I’m happy to pay Lynx more because it’s such a great company, but my boss will need to know the reason.
3) Lynx is always right on with billing adjustments due to circuit disconnects or new installations, but when can I expect to see the changes on my invoice?
4) This Federal USF charge on my invoice seems totally legitimate but what is it?
5) In the unlikely event that I have an outage on one of my services and my bill is not adjusted properly, how do I dispute the charges?
1) The chance of me ever needing them is minimal, but what contact methods are available for the Lynx NOC?
2) I don’t want to be a bother, when should or can I call the Lynx Operations Center (NOC)?
3) I am an incredibly busy person so how long will I have to wait to speak to a technician when I do call the NOC?
4) I am accustomed, unfortunately, to having to call other vendors back and ask for status updates. When can I expect a follow up response from the NOC?
5) Will the Lynx NOC work with my vendor, or will you just try and blame each other for the issue for the first 24 hours?