Quite often, we’re asked the same questions from different customers. In an effort to provide you with the most current information to popular questions we’ve published the most common questions with answers below. You can view these sections by catagory and click the links to view the answers. As always, we welcome your questions by email if you can’t find the answers here. (email to email@example.com)
1) If I ever have service performance concerns how can I contact Lynx Network Operations Center (NOC)?
2) When is Lynx Operations Center (NOC) available?
3) Will be able to speak to a real person quickly?
4) When can I expect a follow up response from the NOC?
5) What will Lynx NOC do to help me quickly resolve my service concerns?
1) When will I receive my invoice and what will be on it?
2) When and how are services invoiced?
3) When can I expect to see the changes on my invoice from move, add and change activities to my service?
4) What is the USF charge on my invoice?
5) If the charges are not what I expected how do I dispute what I am being invoiced?